So I dont know why, but seemingly every artist now only has one goal. Get that next huge club hit. Fuck club hits. I swear. I cant stand them. I do not want to hear about bumpin and grindin and drinking and smoking when im driving in my car. KEEP IT IN THE CLUB. I used to enjoy listening to the radio but now I cant stand it. Obviously everyone to some extent releases a song clearly attempting to be accepted by mainstream music listeners. ITS CALLED THE MUSIC BUSINESS FOR A REASON. But lately its gone way too far. Prior to this year I was able to find SOME musical merit in top 40 music, but now some of the mainstream bands make me want to vomit. One of the biggest offenders in my eyes are the Black Eyed Peas. OH MY GOD. CONFORM MUCH? Their last few songs “Boom Boom Pow” “I Gotta Feeling” and “Imma Be” sound like such desperate attempts to be that next club song that its annoying. THE SONGS REMIND ME OF THAT KID IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT TRIES WAY TOO HARD TO BE COOL. If you feel the need to try really hard to be exactly what people want you to be, probably you don’t feel like you have anything in yourself to offer. If you think this, QUIT MUSIC. To me the best musicians are confident ones. If you believe in what you have to offer then other people will believe in you too. The Black Eyed Peas recent songs just stink up my car on the way to school. Someone needs to somehow intervene and keep that garbage where it belongs: IN THE CLUB WHERE EVERYONE IS DRUNK AND PEOPLE ONLY CARE IF ITS SOMETHING YOU CAN GRIND TO.
- Anathalo Andrew Dost April Uprising bands Ben Kweller best blog Brushfire Fairytales change Dobro Dog Problems Folk fun. graduate graduating Grand National growing up Guitar guitar exercises Happy happy music Hardcore helpful Indie Indipendent Interventions and lullabies Jack Antonoff Jack Johnson Jeremy Fisher John Butler John Butler Trio justinguitar learn learn to play guitar leaving highschool lessons Let it shine love lyrics Matt Costa meaningful Metal Mudfootball Music Nate Ruess New Shoes Paolo Nutini Penny on a Train Track perfect playlist punk ready Rock Rock and roll Sam Means scales sing singer singers Singing on the sidewalk song songs songs we sing songwriter songwriters Steel Train Sunrise Over Sea Sunshine The the format These Streets Top 5 top 40 Truth Words
- If you're in the market for a new computer and would like to have a custom built PC get in contact with me and I... fb.me/5LkVeO5Tq 1 month ago
- @MicRighteous A lot of people hating on McGregor but I didn't see them move up two weight classes... 1 month ago
- @MicRighteous personally I think Nick could but not Nate. 2 months ago
- I get asked the question "How can I speed up my computer?" on a frequent basis. My answer is always the same,... fb.me/2BnUC5JeQ 2 months ago
- I guees it has been a while since I have made a post to the page.. Here is the first PC build of the year I... fb.me/821rSggkC 2 months ago